Uniform Medical Plan Plus
Information regarding accepted Uniform Medical Plan Plus insurance plans.
Contact your health insurance plan for information on covered services before your appointment.
Uniform Medical Plan Plus Insurance Plans
PSHVN network includes:
- Edmonds Family Medicine
- EvergreenHealth Partners
- Lakeshore Clinic
- MultiCare Connected Care
- Overlake Medical Center
- Seattle Children's
* Administered by Regence.
- PSHVN will be indicated at the top center of the patients ID card.
- Patients selecting PSHVN may receive specialty care via any Virginia Mason and PSHVN providers without an approved referral.
- If needing services not available within PSHVN, patients will need an approved referral waiver for in-network benefits.
- If patient does not have an approved referral waiver and receives care outside of the network, patient will incur a 50 percent coinsurance.
* Also administered by Regence.
- UW Medicine will be on the patients ID card.
- Patients selecting University of Washington Medical Network must have an approved referral waiver if receiving specialty care and other services within Virginia Mason. If patient does not have an approved referral waiver and receives care within Virginia Mason, patient will incur a 50 percent coinsurance.