Virginia Mason provides excellent ultrasound services in the following areas:
- General abdominal
- OB/gyn and transvaginal ultrasound
- High resolution breast ultrasound and ultrasound guided biopsies
- Thyroid, parathyroid, and testicular ultrasound
- Penile Doppler
- Carotid Doppler
- Liver Shearwave Elastography
- Lower and upper extremity venous Duplex to rule out DVT
- Lower and upper extremity arterial Duplex, Doppler of grafts
- Non-invasive lower extremity arterial studies (ABI, full leg pressures)
- Prostate ultrasound for prostatitis
- TcpO2 oxygen studies
- Renal Transplant Doppler
- Abdominal Doppler studies
- Automated Breast Screening Ultrasound (ABUS)
- Ultrasound guided paracentesis and thorocentesis
- Transcranial Duplex for vasospasm
- Finger and Toe photoplethysmography
Order Radiology Exams (for clinicians only)
Ultrasound Locations & Hours
- Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Virginia Mason Bainbridge Island Medical Center
Thursday and every other Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Virginia Mason Bellevue Medical Center
Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Virginia Mason Edmonds Family Medicine
Monday and Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Virginia Mason Federal Way Medical Center
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Virginia Mason Issaquah Medical Center
Wednesday, Friday and every other Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Virginia Mason Kirkland Medical Center
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Virginia Mason Lynnwood Medical Center
Monday, Thursday and every other Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.