Virginia Mason provides excellent ultrasound services in the following areas:
- General abdominal
- OB/gyn and transvaginal ultrasound
- High resolution breast ultrasound and ultrasound guided biopsies
- Thyroid, parathyroid, and testicular ultrasound
- Penile Doppler
- Carotid Doppler
- Lower and upper extremity venous Duplex to rule out DVT
- Lower and upper extremity arterial Duplex, Doppler of grafts
- Prostate and rectal ultrasound
- Non-invasive lower extremity arterial studies (ABI, full leg pressures)
- TcpO2 oxygen studies
- Renal Transplant Doppler
- Abdominal Doppler studies
- Ultrasound guided paracentesis and thorocentesis
- Transcranial Duplex for vasospasm
- Finger and Toe photoplethysmography
Order Radiology Exams (for clinicians only)
Ultrasound Locations & Hours
- Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Virginia Mason Bainbridge Island Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Bellevue Medical Center
Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Virginia Mason Federal Way Medical Center
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Virginia Mason Issaquah Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Kirkland Medical Center
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.