Telehealth for Providers
Let Virginia Mason Be Your Partner in Telehealth
For nearly a century, Virginia Mason has been providing world-renowned health care to individuals and families in the Puget Sound region and beyond. Through our team approach, Virginia Mason provides comprehensive care for virtually every medical condition, including complex specialty and surgical services.
With telemedicine, we can bring our world-renowned specialists to your community. Virginia Mason provides a variety of acute and ambulatory telehealth programs to complete your local comprehensive care offerings.
Our highly experienced team includes neurologists, cardiologists, psychiatrists, intensivists, pulmonologists, pharmacists, therapists and advanced practitioners — who are available to work with providers to supplement scarce subspecialty resources and keep patient care closer to home.
Services We Provide
Virginia Mason can create a specialty service line to accommodate your local needs. Examples of programs include:
- Telemed management
How Does Telehealth Work?
Telehealth puts our experts beside your patient’s bedside using bi-directional teleconferencing technology via a secured web platform.
Unmatched Access and Convenience
Virginia Mason Telehealth provides:
- The professional support you need, while allowing your patients to get the subspecialty care they require
- Program models that can be customized and tailored to the needs of your patients and community
- The possibility for inpatients and ambulatory patients to remain in their community while still receiving specialty care
- Protocol and guideline development to assist with advanced certifications
- Clinician and patient education including information on the latest guidelines-driven care, telehealth program development, and how to leverage telehealth in caring for your patients
Leader in Quality
- Virginia Mason has received numerous awards and much recognition for our efforts to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Virginia Mason is certified as a comprehensive stroke center by the international accredited registrar and classification society DNV-GL.
Patient and Partner Stories
- KVH Enhances Telemedicine Capabilities for Stroke Consultations
- Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification
For more information, email Telemedicine@VirginiaMason.org. To transfer a patient, please call the Virginia Mason Patient Transfer Center at (206) 341-1141.