Telehealth for Patients
What is Telehealth?
- Telehealth appointments allow for a flexible location for the patient and the provider
- Patients receive a telehealth visit with their provider over video chat technology, similar to Skype or FaceTime, but with a sophisticated, high-security network that allows the doctor to assess them without being in the same room
- Eases the burden of travel and provide greater access to your providers
- Brings health care to where you are; it’s the first step of many to give our patients exactly what they need when they need it, in the most comfortable way possible
- Provides coverage for a wide range of specialties, including:
- Urgent Care Virtual Visit
- Medication Management
- Chronic Condition Management
At Virginia Mason, we are committed to providing a remarkable patient experience. By working collaboratively with referring physicians and community providers, our telehealth specialists provide seamless and exceptional care for patients that is convenient and easy to access.
Leader in Quality
- Because of our teams’ unwavering focus on our patients, we continue to receive recognition for excellence in quality and safety: In 2017 and 2018, Virginia Mason was named one of America’s 50 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades, putting Virginia Mason in the top 1 percent of hospitals nationwide for consistent, year-over year, superior clinical performance across a broad spectrum of care.
- For the 11th consecutive year, The Leapfrog Group named Virginia Mason a Top Hospital based on its evaluation of quality and safety at medical centers across the nation. We are the only hospital in the U.S. to be designated every year.
Remarkable people, remarkably cared for
Need medical attention but cannot leave home or it’s the middle of the night? Virginia Mason Virtual Care Clinic is easy, fast and affordable. Caregivers are on call, via phone or video chat, 24/7 to treat minor or routine medical conditions like cold, flu, rash or infections. And no appointment is necessary.