Sports Medicine Services
For more than 30 years, Virginia Mason Sports Medicine has cared for thousands of sports enthusiasts, from world-class athletes to "weekend warriors." Our goal is to help patients with injuries or chronic conditions return to their favorite activities feeling healthier and stronger than ever.
Our specialists help patients with a variety of concerns, including:
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Knee and shoulder arthroscopy
- Reconstruction surgery of the shoulder for instability (dislocations)
- Rotator cuff surgery
- Sports and orthopedic sports injuries
- Physical therapy
- Podiatric sports injuries
- Orthotics (select an appropriate pair of shoes for an active lifestyle)
To speak with a sports medicine specialist or make an appointment for any concerns you may have, call us at (206) 341-3000.