At Virginia Mason Seattle Medical Center, our gynecology specialists, including physicians, advanced registered nurse practitioners (ARNPs) and physician assistants (PAs), are focused on ensuring the gynecologic health and well-being of our patients. Our provider team works collaboratively to evaluate, care and treat a variety of women’s health issues. Learn more about the Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology and Urogynecology Department at Virginia Mason Seattle, WA, and view the services we offer below.
Seattle Gynecology Services
- Annual exams
- Contraceptive consultations
- Intrauterine device (IUD) placement
- Treatment of vaginal infections, yeast infections and urinary tract infections
- Abnormal pap smear treatment
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding, evaluation and treatment
- Endometriosis treatment
- Uterine fibroid treatment
- Menopausal hormone therapy
- Gynecologic cancer, diagnosis and treatment
- Pelvic organ prolapse, evaluation and treatment
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Urogynecology and reconstructive pelvic surgery
1201 Terry Ave.
(Lindeman Pavilion, Level 8)
Seattle, WA 98101
View in Google Maps
Monday - Friday:
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.