At Virginia Mason Seattle, our board-certified dermatologists evaluate and treat disorders of the skin, hair and nails for both adults and children, as well as offer cosmetic dermatology services. We also receive challenging referral cases from all over the Pacific Northwest, thanks to the reputation of our highly respected physicians and teaching medical center. Learn more about the Dermatology Department and Medi Spa at Virginia Mason Seattle and view the services we offer below.
Seattle Dermatology and Medi Spa Services
- Preventive skin cancer screening
- Management of skin cancers
- Diagnosis and treatment of acne, rosacea, warts, psoriasis, eczema
and other skin conditions
- Treatment of superficial wounds and skin infections
- Specialty service: Mohs micrographic surgery
- Cosmetic dermatology consultations
- Botox, Juvederm, Restylane, Volbella, Dysport, Latisse
- Tattoo removal, Laser treatments
- Sclerotherapy (spider vein) treatments
1201 Terry Ave.
(Lindeman Pavilion, Level 9)
Seattle, WA 98101
View in Google Maps
Monday - Friday:
8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.