Scheduling Your Mammogram
You may schedule your own mammogram if:
- You don't have any problems or lumps
- AND you are over 40
- AND you have never had breast cancer
- AND your mammogram is NOT a follow-up from a previous abnormal mammogram
- AND you wish to schedule your mammogram at least one year after your last one
- AND you can provide the name and address of a current primary provider (physician or ARNP)
There are two ways to schedule:
- Contact our call center at (206) 223-6881 or (888) 862-2737.
- Call the clinic where you want to be screened directly. Timeslots for routine screening may vary by location.
If you discover a lump or other breast problem
Even if you have already scheduled your screening, please call your primary-care provider immediately for a breast exam prior to your mammogram. Also, Virginia Mason's Breast Clinic offers same day appointments for any breast concern. You can schedule an appointment by calling (877) 433-9813.
If you have ever had breast cancer
Your physician should schedule your mammograms for you in conjunction with your regular follow-up visits.