Residency Application Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you accept Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX) scores instead of USMLE scores?
2. Do you offer preliminary or transitional positions?
3. Do you hire outside of the National Resident Matching Program (NMRP) match?
4. Do you offer visiting medical student rotations?
We have limited room for learners; therefore we only allow medical students enrolled in U.S., Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) accredited institutions to apply for visiting rotations. Find more information here.
5. Is there a minimum USMLE score applicants need to have in order to apply?
We do not have a minimum score requirement, but a competitive score will increase the strength of your application.
6. How long can I be out of medical school and still apply for your program?
You must have completed medical school within the last two years, with select exceptions.
7. Do you participate in the couples match?
8. Is there transit from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport to downtown?
Yes. There are several ground transportation options for traveling between the Sea-Tac Airport and downtown Seattle.