Refer a Heart Patient
To refer a patient to a cardiologist or cardiac surgeon at the Virginia Mason Heart Institute, please call (206) 341-1111 or (877) 333-0122. We also have an online Refer a Patient Form. You can fax medical records and information to (800) 641-9002.
At the Virginia Mason Heart Institute, comprehensive and seamless cardiovascular care is coordinated across nine locations across the Puget Sound by a team of cardiologists, heart surgeons, nurses, dietitians, pharmacists, exercise therapists and other highly-trained specialists.
While we are proud of our statewide and national recognition for outcomes, it is our providers’ ability to genuinely connect with each patient that makes our success possible.
Our cardiologists are among the most experienced in the region, serving each patient with their expertise and the latest innovations. Their success lies in their talent to listen carefully, understand the whole person, engage patients in language they understand, and deliver expert care that is worthy of their trust.
At our Heart Institute, we have:
- Advanced cardiac, catheter and electrophysiology labs
- Outstanding surgery success rates
- Excellent patient experience ratings
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) procedures
Virginia Mason is a recognized leader in heart care, including:
- AFib ablations and arrhythmia management
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy to treat congestive heart failure
- Cardiac device management
- Appropriateness in diagnostic testing
- Advanced coronary interventional procedures, including:
- Chronic total occlusion (CTO)
- PFO/ASD closures
- Comprehensive Heart Failure Clinic
- Nationally recognized cardiac surgery program