Radiation Oncology Locations
Seattle Radiation Oncology Center
- Virginia Mason Buck Pavilion
- Lower Level
- 1100 9th Avenue
- Seattle, WA 98101
- Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m., 24-hour on call service
- Main Line: (206) 223-6801
- Laura L. Lynch, Radiation Oncology Manager (206) 223-6801
- Cancer Institute Phone Number (206) 223-2374
Federal Way Radiation Oncology Center
Virginia Mason’s radiation oncology center at St. Francis Hospital opened in January 2003. This state-of-the-art center has a healing garden, an indoor meditation room and a patient education center with Internet access. Additional services include physical therapy, occupational therapy and diagnostic radiology.
For more information, contact the St. Francis Outpatient Center directly at (253) 944-7510. In Seattle, contact the Section of Radiation Oncology at Virginia Mason at (206) 223-6801. Or call 1-800-354-9527 (in state) or 1-800-356-0017 (out of state).