Pulmonary Conditions We Treat
The pulmonary medicine team helps patients through all stages of many conditions, including:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)-related pulmonary complications
- Bronchiectasis and nontuberculous mycobacterial lung disease
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer
- Neuromuscular causes of respiratory failure
- Nontuberculosis lung disease
- Pulmonary fibrosis
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Make a Pulmonary Appointment
To make an appointment or for more information, please call (206) 223-6622, between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
If it’s your first time in our clinic, read our new patient information page before your appointment.