Pancreas Cancer Studies
The Cancer Institute collaborates with Benaroya Research Institute and the Digestive Disease Institute to offer pancreas cancer studies in conjunction with providers within the Pancreatic Center of Excellence.
Currently enrolling clinical research studies related to pancreas cancer:
- An International, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Phase III Trial of 90Y-Clivatuzumab Tetraxetan plus Low-Dose Gemcitabine Versus Placebo plus Low-Dose Gemcitabine in Patients with Metastatic (Stage IV) Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma Who Received at Least Two Prior Treatments (PANCRIT-1)
- Nab-paclitaxel and Gemcitabine vs Gemcitabine Alone as Adjuvant Therapy for Patients with Resected Pancreatic Cancer (the "Apact" Study)
- A Phase 1b/2 Study of OMP-59R5 in Combination with Nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Subjects with Previously Untreated Stage IV Pancreatic Cancer (ALPINE)
Evaluating Health-Related Quality of Life among Patients Treated with Abraxane and Gemcitabine for Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer: A Pilot Study
- A Phase IIB, Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of the Efficacy and Immune Response of GVAX Pancreas Vaccine (with Cyclophosphamide) and CRS-207 Compared to Chemotherapy or to CRS-207 Alone in Adults with Previously Treated Metastatic Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Study of the JAK1/2 Inhibitor Ruxolitinib or Placebo in Combination With Capecitabine in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Pancreas Who Have Failed or Are Intolerant to First-Line Chemotherapy (The JANUS 2 Study).
If you would like to talk with a clinical research coordinator about clinical research trials related to pancreas cancer, call the Cancer Clinical Research Unit Research hotline at (206) 342-6954.
If you would like to learn about clinical trials in pancreas cancer across the country, view the PanCan Clinical Trials.