PACS to PACS Image Transfer
Facilities currently using PACS to PACS with Virginia Mason: Please complete this form if you are electronically transferring radiology studies/images to Virginia Mason, or if you are requesting Virginia Mason to transfer or send images to your facility.
For Facilities and Patients
If you currently do not have PACS to PACS but would like to send images electronically to Virginia Mason, use eMix Electronic Medical Information Exchange
Go to eMix.com and click START SENDING. Follow the instructions in the wizard to:
- Prepare an electronic package with medical images and documents.
- Address the package to (VMMC.VM_Radiology_Image_Mgmt@virginiamason.org). eMix delivers the package through our encrypted transmission process.
Setting up a VPN Tunnel for PACS to PACS Image Transfer
Virginia Mason would like to invite clinicians and medical facilities to set up a secure connection to Virginia Mason Radiology for collaborative image transfers.
- Minimize delays in patient care by sharing images electronically
- Eliminate the cost associated with burning and mailing images on CD
- Eliminate delays associated with incompatible image formats
If your facility would benefit from this type of connectivity:
- Contact Virginia Mason's Radiology Application Support Team by calling (206) 341-1907
- Or complete this online form and we will contact you
Virginia Mason offers diagnostic imaging services at our medical centers in Bainbridge Island, Bellevue, Federal Way, Issaquah, Kirkland, Lynnwood and Seattle.