Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Get Back to Being You
If you are experiencing the pain of injured or aging joints, the Virginia Mason Orthopedics and Sports Medicine teams are here to help you get back into your active, everyday lifestyle. From orthopedic emergency care to joint replacements and rehabilitation services, our specialists offer a full range of diagnostic, treatment and rehabilitation options.
More Experience Means Better Outcomes
- Our orthopedics and sports medicine specialists manage more than 85,000 patient visits a year.
- Our surgeons perform nearly 1,000 joint surgeries annually.
- More than 90 percent of surgeons at Virginia Mason have completed clinical fellowships, compared to a national average of only 42 percent.
Joint Replacements Offer Less Pain, More Gain
Here’s are a few reasons patients choose Virginia Mason Orthopedics and Sports Medicine:
- The innovative pain control methods we use help with rapid recovery.
- The time patients spend in the hospital for recovery is lower than the national average.
- The chance of readmission for a complication is lower than the national average.
- Former patients are on the volunteer staff to guide and support patients after surgery.
- U.S. News & World Report recently recognized Virginia Mason for its high performance in hip and knee replacements – putting our total joint replacement program among the top 10 percent of hospitals across the nation.
Call us at (206) 341-3000 to make an appointment at one of our convenient locations now.
Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Services
Nobody makes a comeback alone — and we’ll put our “A” team at your disposal. Here are just some of the areas in which we provide specialized care:
- Total Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Treatment of Hand-Related Conditions
- Bone Tumors and Limb Reconstruction
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Forms for Your Appointment
Jump out of the gate fast. For your convenience and to expedite your check-in, please print, complete and bring the following forms to your appointment:
- Health History Form
- Orthopedic Knee Form
- Orthopedic Hip Form
- Orthopedic Shoulder Form
- Medications and Allergies
Download and print information to help you plan for your surgery.