Our eye care specialists offer basic eye care (glasses and contact lenses) and complete disease related medical and surgical eye care. We offer state-of-the-art care utilizing lasers and advanced surgical techniques. Cosmetic eyelid and facial surgery are featured. Patients are seen at Virginia Mason's Seattle Main Clinic, Virginia Mason Federal Way, Virginia Mason Issaquah, Virginia Mason Kirkland and Virginia Mason Lynnwood. View our hours and locations.
- Diabetic Eye Problems
- Descemet's Stripping Automated Endothelial Keratoplasty (DSAEK) — Consent form for corneal transplantation
- Eyelid Surgery (cosmetic and reconstructive)
- Macular Degeneration
- Oculofacial Plastics
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Retinal Disorders
Forms for Your Appointment
For your convenience and to expedite your check-in, please print, complete and bring the following forms to your appointment:
Download and print information to help you plan for your surgery.
- Parag A. Gokhale, MD, discusses glaucoma on KOMO Newsradio.
- Seattle Magazine Honors Virginia Mason Physicians in Top Doctors Issue
- Washington Academy of Eye Physicians & Surgeons
- eyeSmart — American Academy of Ophthalmology
- SightConnection — Enhancing the ability of people with vision loss to lead active, independent lives