Welcome to the Virginia Mason team! We are excited that you’ll be joining us on our mission to be the quality leader and transform health care.
As a new hire to the Virginia Mason organization, we are pleased to provide you with a New Employee Onboarding program designed to help familiarize team members with Virginia Mason's mission, vision, culture and organizational goals. All new team members will be scheduled to attend these orientation sessions, which cover topics such as:
- Welcome from Administration
- An overview of Virginia Mason's Strategic Plan and the Virginia Mason Production System (VMPS)
- Patient First Service Training
- Overview of Human Resources services and team member benefits
- Login and overview of HR and Payroll systems, including My Learning and Education System (MYLES online learning)
- Culture of Safety, including Employee Health and Infection Prevention
If you’ve been scheduled for New Hire Orientation, review important information to prepare you for your first day at Virginia Mason.
To give you a head start in understanding what it truly means to be a part of the organization, below are some of the things that make Virginia Mason such a unique and rewarding place to work. To access many of the forms on this site, you'll need Adobe Reader, Version 7 or higher.
Follow Virginia Mason Careers