Neuroscience Information for Health Care Providers
Learning and teaching are fundamental to the Neuroscience Institute's multidisciplinary care team. Education initiatives engage patients as well as health care professionals in relevant, stimulating learning in neuroscience. The Institute's providers learn and teach new understandings of care — from surgical techniques, to new treatment regimens, to research discoveries — with professionals onsite, in addition to audiences around the world.
- Learn about the Complex Spine/Virginia Mason Production System Fellowship
- Learn about advances in neurological disease at the annual T. Evans Wyckoff Lecture in Neuroscience
- Explore the Neuroscience Institute's innovative Visiting Scholar Program
- Join us for Visiting Lectures in Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Attend Grand Rounds focusing on neuroscience topics
Clinical trials in multiple sclerosis (MS) are currently enrolling patients. For more information or to refer a patient, please contact the Neurology Clinical Research Program at (206) 342-6524.