Important Information: Appointments and COVID-19
Out of an abundance of caution and given the COVID-19 community situation, the ability to self-schedule appointments in the patient portal (MyVirginiaMason) is currently unavailable.
Patients who have an appointment at a Virginia Mason clinic, laboratory, radiology, as well as those visiting the Emergency Department, may have one person accompany them, if necessary.
We appreciate your understanding during these uncertain times. Our goal is to protect you, your loved ones and our team members. If you have any questions, please contact your care team.
MyVirginiaMason is a convenient way to stay in touch with your Virginia Mason care team and get up-to-date medical information. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With MyVirginiaMason You Can:
- Schedule select appointments yourself.
- View your lab, radiology and pathology results in the privacy of your own home.
- Request appointments online with your care team.
- Securely message your care team at a time that fits your schedule.
- Renew your prescriptions without having to call or visit a Virginia Mason location.
- Convenient access to a summary of your medications, allergies, clinical notes, immunizations and any medical issues.
How to Get Started
Get started today by enrolling in MyVirginiaMason at your next appointment or by calling and speaking with your care team to enroll.
Connect Your Health Management Apps
You can now securely connect your MyVirginiaMason account to your health management applications. When connected, you can easily view your health records on your phone.
Apple's Health application on the Apple iPhone is available for connecting to your MyVirginiaMason medical record. Android and other devices are not yet supported. The Virginia Mason and Cerner/MyVirginiaMason apps are also available.
Learn how to connect your health management apps.
If you are experiencing trouble logging in to your MyVirginiaMason account or are experiencing other technical issues, please call: (800) 276-8807. Support staff is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 and do not use online messaging.