MS Social Work
Neuroscience Institute Social Work Services
Role of the social worker in your care:
- Mindfulness-based and strengths-based brief therapy
- Long-term counseling options guidance
- Mindfulness-based support groups and support group resources
- Emotional self-care, living from core values and mind-body, well-being education
- Work accommodations and disability process guidance
- Loved ones and caregiver emotional support
- Future planning guidance: community resources, in-home and out-of-home care guidance
- Emotional crisis support — 24-hour crisis line for immediate help: (866) 4CRISIS or (866) 427-4747
For information and guidance on medical insurance, Virginia Mason Financial Navigators are available at patient check-in areas and by calling (206) 223-6715.
To locate community resources anywhere in Washington state, visit Washington Information Network 211 dial 2-1-1.