Questions & Answers About MS
The Multiple Sclerosis Clinic at Virginia Mason is highly experienced in the evaluation and treatment of people with multiple sclerosis (MS) and related disorders. The multiple sclerosis team is comprised of experts providing care to the whole patient, addressing neurological, physical, psychological and nutritional needs.
- What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?
- How is multiple sclerosis diagnosed?
- I have multiple sclerosis, what can I do about it?
- What is the annual Well Care Visit?
- I think I’m experiencing an MS relapse, what do I do?
- What can I expect from steroid treatment?
- What can I do to optimize my health and well-being?
- How does pregnancy affect my MS?
- How do I find support services for MS patients?
- How do I sign up for the Newly Diagnosed Seminar?
For more information about MS evaluations and treatment plans at Virginia Mason, contact the Multiple Sclerosis Center by calling (206) 341-0420.