Liver and Biliary Duct Cancer Studies
- A Phase III Randomized, Double-Blind Trial of Chemoembolization With or Without Sorafenib in Unresectable Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) in Patients With and Without Vascular Invasion
- A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter Phase III Study of Regorafenib in Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) after Sorafenib (RESORCE)
- DELTIC: Drug-Eluting Bead, Irinotecan Therapy of Unresectable Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma (DELTIC) with Concomitant Systemic Gemcitabine and Cisplatin
- A prospective, single-arm, multicenter, uncontrolled, open-label Phase II trial of refametinib (BAY 86-9766) in patients with RAS mutant Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC)
- Efficacy and Safety Study of PDT Using Photofrin in Unresectable Advanced Perihilar Cholangiocarcinoma
If you would like to talk with a clinical research coordinator about clinical research trials related to liver and biliary duct cancer, call the Cancer Clinical Research Unit Research hotline at (206) 342-6954.