At Virginia Mason Issaquah Medical Center our pediatricians deliver world-class pediatric care, from the time your children are born until they're young adults. We are committed to providing the finest health care possible, which means a lot when you're thinking about your child. Learn more about the Pediatrics Department at Virginia Mason Issaquah Medical Center and view the services we offer below.
Issaquah Medical Center Pediatric Services
- ADHD assessments
- Down Syndrome Program— access to audiology, ophthalmology and other needed specialists
- Hearing screens
- Nutrition & Fitness for Life (NFL) classes
- Parenting classes on a variety of topics — facilitated by Encompass
- Pediatric travel medicine
- Saturday appointments
- Sick care visits
- Specialty care available in ophthalmology, ear, nose and throat (ENT), allergy and asthma, dermatology and podiatry
- Telephone pediatric RN advice
- Vision screens
- Well child care visits — assessments of growth and development
- X-ray facilities (CT, MRI, Ultrasound)
100 N.E. Gilman Blvd.
Issaquah, WA 98027
View in Google Maps
Monday - Friday:
7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Free in lot