Search Virginia Mason News
Hospital Surgery Center Now Open
Virginia Mason's Hospital Surgery Center Waiting Area
Virginia Mason’s Hospital Surgery Center on Level 6 of the Central Pavilion is open to patients and family members. The facility offers many benefits, from checking in and preparing for surgery to waiting for a loved one.
Some of the benefits to expect when visiting the Hospital Surgery Center include:
- A comforting, private environment where the patient can be with their loved one while waiting for surgery.
- New consultation rooms, which will be located close to the surgeon work areas, for quicker access to information.
- Private surgical preparation rooms.
- Valet service available directly in front of the new facility.
A Virginia Mason team member helping you to coordinate your surgery will let you know if you need to arrive at the Hospital Surgery Center or the Lindeman Surgery Center, based on the type of surgery you have scheduled.
If you are told to arrive at the Hospital Surgery Center, Central Pavilion, Level 6:
- Go to the driveway located directly in front of the entrance on Spring Street.
- Valet service is available once you arrive.
- If you prefer to park, you may park in the Ninth Avenue Garage one block west (1100 Ninth Ave.).
If you are told to arrive at the Lindeman Surgery Center, Lindeman Pavilion, Level 5:
- Park in the Lindeman Pavilion Garage (1201 Terry Ave., enter from Seneca Street) or in the University and Terry lot located one block northeast of the Lindeman Pavilion.
- Take the elevator up to Level 5 of the Lindeman Pavilion.
- Head left off the elevators to the check in and waiting area.
Please speak with any Virginia Mason team member if you have questions or need directions.