In keeping with COVID-19 precautions the Grand Rounds Series at Virginia Mason is not open to the public at this time. You are welcome to call the Continuing Medical Education Department with any questions at 206-341-0142.
Grand Rounds Course Objectives:
- To provide timely updates in the diagnosis and treatment of multiple disease states
- To introduce new research topics related to patient care
- To introduce new or improved technology available at Virginia Mason
- To educate regarding "best medical practice" and evidence-based medicine
- To present educational opportunities that address the ACGME General Competencies: Patient Care, Medical Knowledge, Practice-Based Learning and Improvement, Interpersonal and Communication Skills, Professionalism, and Systems-Based Practice.
Virginia Mason is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Virginia Mason designates each educational activity for a maximum of one AMA PRA Category 1 Credits (TM). Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with their participation in the activity.