Federal Way Gynecology
At Virginia Mason Federal Way Medical Center, our gynecology specialists, including physicians, advanced registered nurse practitioners (ARNPs) and physician assistants (PAs), are focused on ensuring the gynecologic health and well-being of our patients. Our provider team works collaboratively to evaluate, care and treat a variety of women’s health issues. Learn more about the Gynecology, Gynecologic Oncology and Urogynecology Department at Virginia Mason Federal Way Medical Center, and view the services we offer below.
Federal Way Medical Center Gynecology Services
- Annual exams
- Contraceptive consultations
- Intrauterine device (IUD) placement
- Treatment of vaginal infections, yeast infections and urinary tract infections
- Abnormal pap smear treatment
- Abnormal menstrual bleeding, evaluation and treatment
- Endometriosis treatment
- Uterine fibroid treatment
- Menopausal hormone therapy
- Pelvic organ prolapse, evaluation and treatment
- Urinary incontinence treatment
33501 First Way S.
Federal Way, WA 98003
View in Google Maps
Monday - Friday:
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Free in lot