Executive Care 365
2021 Special Notice About New Employer Inquiries
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, unfortunately at this time we are not accepting any new employer engagements until further notice. We hope to provide additional information regarding our 2021 plan in the coming months.
Defining a new level of service in executive medical care
Executive Care 365 is an executive health program for employers who want best-in-class health care for their busy executives. It combines a comprehensive annual executive physical with the year-round amenities of a concierge medical service — including 24/7 access to physicians.
Our concierge medicine physicians limit the number of patients in their practices so they can devote all the time needed to each of their patients. Our support staff embodies the “concierge” concept — setting up appointments, coordinating health records and more to make an executive’s experience both personal and efficient.
Take a look at the concierge medicine program at Virginia Mason:
Executive Care 365 is the only program of its kind in the west to combine executive exams with concierge medicine services whereby, patients have full and seamless access to all of the resources of a renowned medical center.
Why choose Virginia Mason for your executive health care?
Here are a just a few good reasons:
- Healthgrades Names Virginia Mason One of Best U.S. Hospitals
- Virginia Mason Rated Among Best in Washington State by U.S. News & World Report
- Virginia Mason Receives 2014 Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Virginia Mason On Becker’s Hospital Review List of ‘100 Great Hospitals in America’
- Virginia Mason Receives 2014 Women’s Choice Award for Heart Care
- Virginia Mason Ranked Among Best in Nation for Clinical Excellence
- Virginia Mason Named Top Hospital for Eighth Straight Year by Leapfrog Group
- Grade A: Virginia Mason Rated as One of Safest Hospitals in U.S.