Virginia Mason has formed a unique partnership with electrophysiologists around Western Washington to provide the best care for patients with heart rhythm disorders. Electrophysiology patients are seen by Christopher Fellows, MD, at the Hospital & Seattle Medical Center in the Cardiology Department. Learn more about the Electrophysiology Department at Virginia Mason in the Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and view the services offered and conditions treated below.
Hospital & Seattle Medical Center Electrophysiology Services
- Catheter Ablation of Arrhythmias
- Cryoballoon and Other Ablation Procedures
- Radiofrequency Ablation Procedures
- Implanted Cardioverter Defibrillators
- Implanted Devices
- Electrophysiology Testing
- Upright Tilt Table Testing
- Synchronized Cardioversions
1201 Terry Ave.
(Lindeman Pavilion, Level 3)
Seattle, WA 98101
View in Google Maps
Monday - Friday:
8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.