Close to Home
When it comes to quality health care, we are on your side.
You don't have to leave the Eastside for quality healthcare from Virginia Mason. Our Bellevue, Issaquah, and Kirkland medical centers provide both primary and specialty care with daytime, evening and Saturday appointments available to city your busy lifestyle. And we're not only in your neighborhood, but most likely in your network.
Finding great medical care can be stressful enough. Getting there shouldn't be.
Virginia Mason Bellevue Medical Center
- Adult primary care
- Diabetes Care
- Physical Therapy
- Sleep Medicine
- 222 112th Ave N.E.
- (425) 637-1855
To learn more, see the hours or make an appointment go to VirginiaMason.org/Bellevue
Virginia Mason Issaquah Medical Center
- Adult and pediatric primary care
- More than 20 specialties including orthopedics, ophthalmology, allergy, dermatology and gastroenterology
- Pediatric specialty services in ophthalmology and allergy
- Puget Sound’s foremost Pediatric Down Syndrome Program
- On-site injection room for childhood/adult vaccines, flu shots and other medications
- Lab, radiology, CT/MRI and ultrasound
- 100 N.E. Gilman Blvd.
- (425) 557-8000
To learn more, see the hours or make an appointment go to VirginiaMason.org/Issaquah
Virginia Mason Kirkland Medical Center
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Diabetes Care
- Eye Care
- Family Practice
- General Internal Medicine
- Hand Clinic
- Heart Attack and Stroke Prevention
- Nutrition Services
- Radiology (X-ray, CT Scans, Mammography (including digital), MRI, Ultrasound, Bone Density Scanning-DEXA)
- Sleep Disorders Clinic
- Sports Medicine
- Travel Health
- 11800 NE 128th St, Suite 300
- (425) 814-5100
To learn more, see the hours or make an appointment go to VirginiaMason.org/Kirkland