Close to Home
Virginia Mason offers three Eastside locations
You don't have to leave the Eastside for quality health care from Virginia Mason. Our highly experienced primary and specialty care physicians are committed to delivering remarkable care at Virginia Mason’s Issaquah, Bellevue and Kirkland medical centers.
In addition to primary care, our Eastside locations offer more than 40 specialties – with daytime, evening, and weekend appointments available to fit your busy lifestyle.
And Virginia Mason is included in most insurance plans, so chances are good we’re in your neighborhood and your network.
To schedule an appointment at Virginia Mason Issaquah, Virginia Mason Bellevue, or Virginia Mason Kirkland call (888) 862-2737, or the location phone numbers below.
Virginia Mason Bellevue Medical Center
- Adult primary care
- Diabetes Care
- Physical Therapy
- Sleep Medicine
- 11695 NE 4th Street
- (425) 637-1855
To learn more, see the hours or make an appointment go to VirginiaMason.org/Bellevue
Virginia Mason Issaquah Medical Center
- Adult and pediatric primary care
- More than 20 specialties including orthopedics, ophthalmology, allergy, dermatology and gastroenterology
- Pediatric specialty services in ophthalmology and allergy
- Puget Sound’s foremost Pediatric Down Syndrome Program
- On-site injection room for childhood/adult vaccines, flu shots and other medications
- Lab, radiology, CT/MRI and ultrasound
- 100 N.E. Gilman Blvd.
- (425) 557-8000
To learn more, see the hours or make an appointment go to VirginiaMason.org/Issaquah
Virginia Mason Kirkland Medical Center
- Anticoagulation Clinic
- Diabetes Care
- Eye Care
- Family Practice
- General Internal Medicine
- Hand Clinic
- Heart Attack and Stroke Prevention
- Nutrition Services
- Radiology (X-ray, CT Scans, Mammography (including digital), MRI, Ultrasound, Bone Density Scanning-DEXA)
- Sleep Disorders Clinic
- Sports Medicine
- Travel Health
- 11800 NE 128th St, Suite 300
- (425) 814-5100
To learn more, see the hours or make an appointment go to VirginiaMason.org/Kirkland