Virginia Mason offers the following positions each year:
- One advanced position (four years after internship from PGY-2 to PGY-5)
- Two categorical positions (five years, including internship, from PGY-1 to PGY-5)
Our training program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education and the Radiology Residency Review Committee. The R1 clinical base year includes a radiology rotation and other rotations similar to the transitional year.
How to Apply
All application materials must be forwarded to us through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Once this process has been completed, your application will be reviewed. See applications page for details.
For additional information about our radiology residency program contact:
Virginia Mason Graduate Medical Education
925 Seneca St.
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: (206) 341-0716
- Diagnostic Radiology Positions Available
- Diagnostic Radiology Rotations
- Diagnostic Radiology Curriculum
- Diagnostic Radiology Fellowship Training
- Diagnostic Radiology Residents
- Diagnostic Radiology Faculty
- Diagnostic Radiology Evaluation & Feedback
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency Interview Dates
Learn more about the GME experience at Virginia Mason: