- Main Line: (206) 583-6567
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Continuing Nursing Education
Virginia Mason's Continuing Nursing Education provides educational activities for registered nurses (RNs) and other interested health-care professionals to enhance knowledge, increase skills and promote positive patient care outcomes. Contact hour credit is awarded upon successful completion of the entire educational activity.
Virginia Mason is a provider of continuing education contact hours. Provider is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider # CEP 15905.
To register for the CNE courses below, call (206) 583-6567. Please ensure you have your manager's approval (if needed) and the day off from work before registering.
- Hospital & Seattle Medical Center Information
- Parking at Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
- Seattle Map/Directory
|CNE Contact Information|
If you have questions about any of the CNE courses, call (206) 583-6567 or email CNE.
- Kathryn Cheatheam, Administrative Assistant
- Michael Haner, Administrative Assistant
- Barbara Van Cislo, Administrative Assistant