COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Vaccination Information Resources
The following resources are available to assist eligible individuals with vaccination-related questions:
- COVID-19 vaccination helpline (206) 341-0985 staffed by Virginia Mason Franciscan Health team members to assist individuals with non-clinical, immunization-related questions. It is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Summary of how to get appointed for COVID-19 vaccination.
- Video showing eligible individuals scheduled for vaccinations at the Amazon Meeting Center what to expect when they arrive.
Vaccination Helpline – Virginia Mason now has a COVID-19 vaccination helpline (206) 341-0985 staffed by team members available to assist individuals with immunization-related questions or needs.
This resource is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Due to current demand for assistance, we anticipate long hold times and appreciate your patience.
Common needs the helpline can assist with include:
- Waitlist questions
- Assistance with scheduling first doses
- Assistance with scheduling second doses (ONLY for those who already received their first dose from Virginia Mason Medical Center)
- Vaccine registration information changes (e.g., email address or cell phone)
- Questions about the vaccine that are not available on VirginiaMason.org
Virginia Mason Franciscan Health will only provide a second dose to those who have already received their first dose from Virginia Mason Medical Center; help line team members cannot add patients to the waitlist or assist with scheduling an appointment for a second dose of the vaccine if the patient has not received a first dose.
Are You Eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccine?
- Individuals over the age of 16 may sign-up on our waitlist »»
How to Get Appointed for COVID-19 Vaccination
Here is a summary of how to get appointed for vaccination, including information about how to register for Virginia Mason’s COVID-19 Vaccine Wait List.
A vaccine clinic at the Federal Way Community Center is available to those who live in South King County. Those who are interested in scheduling an appointment to get a COVID-19 vaccine at this location can do so here.
- To learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine, visit CovidVaccineWA.org.