Search Virginia Mason News
Construction Bulletin: Oct. 22, 2010
No Weekend Work
- There will be no major construction work Saturday, Oct. 23, or Sunday, Oct. 24.
Weekday Work: Oct. 25 to Oct. 29
- Concrete will be poured on the north sidewalk of Spring Street between Terry and Ninth avenues. The rest of the sidewalk will be open as of this evening, Friday, Oct. 22. Once the concrete has dried, the entire sidewalk will be open.
- Spring will be open to traffic Monday evening, Oct. 25.
- King County Metro plans to reinstall the bus stop on Boren Avenue at Seneca Street in the coming weeks; exact timing depends on Metro’s schedule.
For More Information
For more information about the addition, including an image gallery, please visit VirginiaMason.org/construction. You may also call our construction hotline, (206) 341-1511, any time to leave questions or concerns. We also ask that you use this hotline as a way to report unusual activity on or around the site.
Thank you for your patience throughout the construction period. We apologize for the inconvenience these activities may cause. As updated information becomes available, we will share it with you.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about the construction activities, please contact:
- Mike Sprouse, Virginia Mason Communications, (206) 583-6541, firstname.lastname@example.org