Connect Your Health Management Apps
Virginia Mason is dedicated to helping improve your overall health care experience by providing convenient, streamlined resources to help you better manage your health.
We now offer the ability for you to securely connect your health record to some of the Apple Health, MyVirginiaMason app and health management apps you may use (i.e. fitness trackers, dietary trackers, etc.).
This new process provides access to your health and wellness data in an app of your choosing that will enable you to make informed choices.
Connected Health Applications
You can now connect your MyVirginiaMason account to your Apple Health app with a few easy steps.
- On your iPhone, open the Health app and tap the Summary tab.
- Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner.
- Under Accounts, tap Health Records, then tap Get Started. Scroll down to Accounts, then tap Add Account.
- Search for Virginia Mason or MyVirginiaMason, then tap the result.
- Under Available To Connect, choose an option.
- Sign in to your MyVirginiaMason account using either your user name or email address and password. You might be asked to save your password.
- Wait for your records to update. It might take a minute for your information to appear.
Additional information and screenshots about connecting your health record to Apple Health is also available on the Apple site.
Virginia Mason has an existing mobile app that allows users to search for doctors, find a location, look up a phone number and much more. It is compatible with Apple and Android mobile devices. The free download can be found at the Apple App Store or Google Play.
MyVirginiaMason is also accessible as an app. It is available through Cerner's HealtheLife application. Cerner is the electronic medical record system for Virginia Mason.
Finding the HealtheLife Application
Note: Since the MyVirginiaMason app is the Cerner HeatheLife application, it will have the Cerner HealtheLife image. To find the app, search for "HealtheLife."
Logging into the HealtheLife Application
When logging into the HealtheLife application, you will NOT see the Virginia Mason logo or name in the header. It only displays the Cerner HealtheLife logo. That is normal.
Log into HealtheLife with the same user name and password that you use for your MyVirginiaMason account. Once logged into the application, you will see your familiar MyVirginiaMason pages.
Note: If you have trouble logging in or other technical issues accessing your account, please contact Cerner support at (800) 276-8807.
Other applications will become available in the future. If you would like a specific application to connect your MyVirginiaMason account, please let us know.