Colon Cancer Studies
- A Double Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial of Eflornithine and Sulindac to Prevent Recurrence of High Risk Adenomas and Second Primary Colorectal Cancers in Patients with Stage 0-III Colon Cancer, Phase III
- Activity of TAK-931 Single Agent in Patients with Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer or Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Encorafenib + Cetuximab Plus or Minus Binimetinib vs. Irinotecan/Cetuximab or Infusional 5-Fluorouracil (5-FU)/Folinic Acid (FA)/Irinotecan (FOLFIRI)/Cetuximab with a Safety Lead-in of Encorafenib + Binimetinib + Cetuximab in Patients with BRAF V600E-mutant
- PROSPECT: A Phase II/III Trial of Neoadjuvant FOLFOX, with Selective Use of Combined Modality Chemoradiation versus Preoperative Combined Modality Chemoradiation for Locally Advanced Rectal Cancer Patients Undergoing Low Anterior Resection with Total Mesorectal Excision
- NEOADJUVANT CHEMOTHERAPY, EXCISION AND OBSERVATION FOR EARLY RECTAL CANCER: The NEO Trial
- BBI-608 in combination with 5-Fluorouracil, Leucovorin, Irinotecan (FOLFIRI) in Adult Patients with Previously Treated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (CRC)
If you would like to talk with a clinical research coordinator about clinical research trials related to pancreas cancer, call the Cancer Clinical Research Unit Research hotline at (206) 342-6954.