Find a Doctor
- Adult Cardiac Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm and Aortic Dissection Surgery
- Aortic Valve Repair / Replacement
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Mitral Valve Repair / Replacement
- Re-operative Cardiac Surgery
- Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair (TEVAR)
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Tricuspid Valve Repair / Replacement
Jagiellonian University Collegium Medicum, Krakow, Poland, 2010
MS, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, 2015
Dr. Wojnarski is an Associate Statistical Editor for the Journal Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. In 2015, he obtained a Master’s Degree in Clinical Research for his work on bicuspid aortopathy at Case Western Reserve University. He is a member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons, the American College of Surgeons and the American Medical Association.
His research interests include diseases of the aorta, bicuspid aortopathy, aortic dissection, aortic valve repair, endocarditis and improving clinical outcomes in patients undergoing heart surgery. He has presented his research at multiple national and international meetings and has authored numerous book chapters and articles in peer-reviewed journals. Dr. Wojnarski is also a lifetime member of MENSA.