Below the Belt Golf Tournament
12th Annual Charity Golf Tournament held on Monday, June 4, at The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge.
Join us for a spectacular day of golf, played from the PGA Tour Champions Boeing Classic pin placement. All players also receive a pair of tickets to the Boeing Classic.
Not a golfer? We invite you to attend the evening reception, donate an auction item, or volunteer. For more information, contact Sarah Coyan at (206) 223-7629, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 12 p.m. —Registration and lunch
- 1:45 p.m. —Shotgun start
- 6:30 p.m. —Cocktail reception, award ceremony and silent auction
- Entry Fees
- Sponsorships: $10,000–$2,500 (all include a foursome)
- Foursome: $1,000
- Individual Golfer: $295
- Auction and Cocktail Reception Only: $50
- Tournament Chairs
- John M. Corman, MD
- Medical Director, Perioperative and Procedural Services at Virginia Mason
- Christopher R. Porter, MD
- Director, Comprehensive Testicular Cancer Clinic and Clinical Research at Virginia Mason
- Scott Helton, MD
- Director, National Pancreas Cancer Center of Excellence at Virginia Mason