Departments and Services
Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Virginia Mason Bellevue Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Federal Way Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Issaquah Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Lynnwood Medical Center
- At Virginia Mason, our gastroenterology providers use novel endoscopic techniques and therapies for diagnosing and treating difficult GI disorders, including gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), Barrett's esophagus, acute pancreatitis, and inflammatory bowel disease. These advances, along with our participation in national clinical trials, give our patients a broad range of treatment options.
Our Programs and Services
- Anal Dysplasia
- Biliary Tract Disorders
- Colon and Intestinal Disorders
- Endoscopic Procedures
- Esophageal Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Liver Disorders
- Pancreatic Disorders
- Screening & Prevention (Colonoscopy)
For more information about these services, please call (206) 223-2319.