Cafeteria and Dining
For your convenience, Virginia Mason Hospital offers multiple dining options for patients and visitors.
- Room Service - Patients and their visitors in Virginia Mason Hospital may order the meal of their choice from our room service menu between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. daily. Meals are made to order and are delivered directly to the patient's room.
- Rhododendron Café - The Rhododendron Café, located at the Inn at Virginia Mason on Spring Street, offers breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, a courtyard for outdoor dining, and a full service bar. Open seven days a week at various times.
- Four Seasons Cafe - The Four Seasons Cafe, located on the fourth floor of the hospital, offers full meals, a deli with sandwiches made to order, snacks and vending machines. Meals are served from 6 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. seven days a week.
- Tully's Coffee - Coffee drinks are available in the breezeway just east of the hospital lobby. Open weekdays from 6:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Vending machines - Vending machines with a wide range of snacks and beverage options are located outside the Four Seasons Cafe on the fourth floor of the hospital.