Classes and Events
Your Life/Your Choices
Virginia Mason is pleased to host a community class, open to everyone, on end-of-life conversations.
The goals of the class are to:
- Normalize conversations about goals, values, and preferences at end-of-life
- Help you prepare for conversations about what matters most to you
- Increase awareness about tools and resources available
- Help you understand what questions are important to discuss in advance
- Help you share what is more important to you:
- With someone you love
- With your care team
This class takes place in the Lindeman Pavilion (1201 Terry Ave. Seattle) Level 1, Diabetes Teaching Center.
*Please note: We only have room for the first 20 participants who register below.
- Virginia Mason Seattle, Lindeman Pavilion Level 1 (1201 Terry Ave. Seattle)
- December 14, 2017 at 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Contact Information
- (206) 223-6616
Total seats for the event: 20