Classes and Events
What You Need to Know About Liver Health
We cordially invite you to join us virtually for What You Need to Know About Liver Health, a talk about digestive health and your well-being sponsored by the Center for Digestive Health at Virginia Mason Medical Center. This free event is open to all patients and the general public.
Blaire E. Burman, MD, MS, Hepatologist/Gastroenterologist
Asma Siddique, MD, Hepatologist
Get the Facts
Your liver is the busiest organ in your body. The liver processes fat to produce energy, produces proteins that your body needs to function, and produces blood clotting factors. Your liver also manages your immune system and plays a central role in all metabolic processes in your body, including managing food, drink, and medications.
Please join us to learn all about your liver and most importantly, how to take care of it!
Watch what our physician experts have to say, then ask questions and hear their answers in real time! Topics include:
- How to manage liver disorders such as fatty liver disease
- Signs and symptoms of liver disease you should know
- Common conditions that lead to liver damage
- Easy ways to keep your liver healthy
This is a two-part event on Wednesday, September 29, 2021:
- Watch the presentations via YouTube, from 5:20 p.m. - 6 p.m., prior to the question and answer (Q&A) session
- Attend the live Q&A via Zoom, from 6 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Pre-registration is required (see the button below) for this free virtual event. Details, including links to YouTube and Zoom, and instructions will be emailed once you register.
We hope you will join us by connecting via Zoom for the live Q&A session at 6 p.m. Our team looks forward to seeing and hearing from you in support of your digestive health!
- Virtual - Zoom
- September 29, 2021 at 5:20 PM - 6:30 PM