Classes and Events
Love Your Liver
We cordially invite you to join us for Love Your Liver, a talk about digestive health and your well-being, sponsored by the Digestive Disease Institute at Virginia Mason. This event is open to all patients and the general public, and the same presentation will be offered at two locations.
Get the Facts:
The liver processes fats to produce energy, makes proteins so that your blood can clot, and breaks down old or damaged blood cells. It plays a central role in all metabolic processes in your body, including managing food, drink and medications. Come learn all about your liver and most importantly, how to take care of it.
Join us for this free, informative talk to learn:
- When can common conditions lead to liver damage?
- How do I manage liver disorders such as hepatitis C?
- What signs and symptoms of liver disease should I be aware of?
- What are some easy ways to keep my liver healthy?
Asma Siddique, MD
Hepatologist, Director, Innovation, and Liver Center of Excellence
Blaire E. Burman, MD
Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist and Director, Training and Education
Pre-registration is appreciated for this free event. For more information or to register call (206) 341-1456.
- Virginia Mason Kirkland Medical Center, Conference Room
- September 18, 2019 at 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
- Contact Information
- (206) 341-1456
Total seats for the event: 25