Classes and Events
Advances in Managing Your IBD
Get the Facts About Managing Your IBD
If you or a loved one are among the 3.1 million Americans who suffer from ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease, you know how these painful, chronic conditions can impact quality of life.
We cordially invite you to join us for Advances in Managing Your IBD, a talk about digestive health and your well-being, sponsored by the Digestive Disease Institute at Virginia Mason. The event is open to all patients and the general public.
When: Wednesday, Dec. 11, 2019, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Where: Virginia Mason Hospital and Seattle Medical Center, Lindeman Pavilion Volney Auditorium (Level 1) | 1201 Terry Ave., Seattle
Join us for this free, informative talk to learn:
- What is IBD and what does it do?
- How do we monitor and manage IBD?
- What new therapies are available to treat IBD?
- How safe are the newest medications for IBD and how well do they work?
Pre-registration is appreciated but not required for this free event. For more information or to register, call (206) 341-1456.
We hope you will join us!
Also, we would love to know what you are interested in. Please contact us to let us know what controversial or interesting topic you would like to learn more about.
- Seattle Main Campus, Lindeman Pavilion Level 1, Volney Richmond Auditorium
- December 11, 2019 at 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Total seats for the event: 200