Classes and Events
Pelvic health problem? You are not alone.
Join the discussion! Virginia Mason Urology welcomes you to join us for this FREE community event, parking included.
Join urologists Kathleen Kobashi, MD, Una Lee, MD, and Alvaro Lucioni, MD, to discuss available treatment options for pelvic floor dysfunction.
Gastroenterologist Susan McCormick, MD, and General Surgeon Val Simianu, MD, will also be joining this discussion.
Get the FACTS:
One in three women experiences a pelvic floor issue in her lifetime. Common symptoms include:
- Leaking urine when you sneeze, exercise or laugh
- Losing control of your bladder
- Difficulty with bowel control
- A feeling of heaviness or pressure in the pelvic area
Registration is required as space is limited. Please use this form to RSVP with your name and phone number, your RSVP is automatically confirmed.
Light refreshments will be served.
- Virginia Mason Seattle, Lindeman Pavilion Level 1, Volney Richmond Auditorium
- November 28, 2018 at 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Contact Information
- For more information, call (206) 341-1897.
- Contact Phone
- (206) 341-1897