Classes and Events
Love Your Liver
We cordially invite you to join us for Love Your Liver, a talk about digestive health and your well-being, sponsored by the Digestive Disease Institute at Virginia Mason. This event is hosted by gastroenterologist and hepatologist Blaire Burman, MD, and hepatologist Asma Siddique, MD, and open to all patients and the general public.
Get the Facts:
The liver processes fats to produce energy, makes proteins so that your blood can clot, and breaks down old or damaged blood cells. It plays a central role in all metabolic processes in your body, including managing food, drink, and medications. Come learn all about your liver and most importantly, how to take care of it.
Join us for this free, informative talk to learn:
- What does the liver do?
- When can common conditions lead to liver damage?
- How do I manage liver disorders such as hepatitis C?
- What signs and symptoms of liver disease should I be aware of?
- What are some easy ways to keep my liver healthy?
Pre-registration is appreciated for this free event. For more information or to register call (206) 341-1456 or (509) 249-5221.
- Virginia Mason Memorial Auditorium, 2811 Tieton Dr., Yakima, WA 98902
- September 12, 2018 at 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Total seats for the event: 200