Classes and Events
Food, Fat & Inflammation
What does inflammation have to do with eating? Do anti-inflammatory diets really work? Come learn from the experts.
Get the facts:
- What really causes inflammation?
- Is there an anti-inflammatory diet that can decrease swelling and pain?
- Let's examine claims made on the internet - is there medical evidence to support them.
- Discuss ways to lose weight, avoid inflammation-related illnesses and plan meals with easy tips.
- Jonathan Stoehr, MD, PhD
Endocrinologist and Director, Nutrition Center of Excellence
For more information or to register, call (206) 341-1867. This free event is sponsored by the Digestive Disease Institute at Virginia Mason.
- Bainbridge Island Public Library (1270 Madison Ave. N, Bainbridge Island, WA)
- March 5, 2018 at 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Contact Information
- Call (206) 341-1867 to register or ask questions about this event.
Additional dates, times and locations for this event
Total seats for the event: 30