Classes and Events
Food, Fat & Inflammation
What does inflammation have to do with eating? Do anti-inflammatory diets really work? Come learn from the experts.
Join us for a free and informative talk to learn:
- What really causes inflammation?
- Is there an anti-inflammatory diet that can decrease swelling and pain?
- Let's examine claims made on the internet and whether there is medical evidence to support them.
- Discuss ways to lose weight, avoid inflammation-related illnesses and learn meal planning tips.
- Jonathan Stoehr, MD, PhD
Endocrinologist and Director, Nutrition Center of Excellence
- Kathleen Hargiss, RD
Nutritionist, Digestive Disease Institute
For more information or to register, call (206) 341-1867. Parking will be available in the Lindeman Pavilion parking garage on Seneca Street.
This free event is sponsored by the Digestive Disease Institute at Virginia Mason.
- Hospital and Seattle Medical Center, Lindeman Pavilion, Level 1, Volney Richmond Auditorium (1201 Terry Ave. Seattle)
- February 28, 2018 at 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Contact Information
- Call (206) 341-1867 to register or ask questions about this event.
Additional dates, times and locations for this event
Total seats for the event: 200