At Virginia Mason Bellevue Medical Center, orthopedic patients benefit from a comprehensive care team that includes orthopedic surgeons, podiatrists, physician assistants, registered nurses and physical therapists. More than 90 percent of our surgeons have completed advanced training in clinical fellowships, compared to a national average of 42 percent. Learn more about the Orthopedics Department at Virginia Mason Bellevue Medical Center and view the services we offer below.
Bellevue Medical Center Orthopedics Services
- Total hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
- Arthroscopy of knees, ankles and shoulder
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction
- Reconstructive surgery of the shoulder for instability (dislocations)
- Rotator cuff surgery
- Evaluation and non-operative treatment of knee and shoulder problems
- Outpatient physical therapy
- Vestibular rehab
222 112th Ave. N.E.
Bellevue, WA 98004
View in Google Maps
Monday - Friday:
8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Free in lot