Application Deadline: Jan. 2, 2021
Candidates must hold a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE-accredited college and have completed, or in the process of completing, a PGY1 residency. Candidates must be eligible to practice pharmacy in the state of Washington.
Applications must be submitted via PhORCAS:
Please include with your application:
- One-page letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Three references focusing on clinical decision making, patient care skills and critical thinking skills
- Two essay responses: (Limit 500 words each)
- Explain a time when you felt you were able to perform at the top of your skillset as a healthcare professional.
- Describe the most meaningful feedback you have received and how you have implemented it into your clinic practice.