Application Deadline: December 30, 2020.
- Must be submitted via PhORCAS
- One-page letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Three references focusing on clinical decision making, patient care skills and critical thinking skills
- Must hold a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE-accredited college and have completed, or in the process of completing, a PGY1 residency.
- Must be eligible to practice pharmacy in the State of Washington.
- Two essay responses: (Limit 500 words each)
1) Explain a time when you felt you were able to perform at the top of your skillset as a healthcare professional.
2) Describe the most meaningful feedback you have received and how you have implemented it into your clinic practice.