- Basic demographics
- Official pharmacy school transcripts
- One-page letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Three references
- One from an internship or employer
- One from a direct patient care rotation
- At least one reference must address critical thinking skills and patient interaction skills
- Two essay responses, each response should be contained in one document
- Please provide us with a drug information question that you have researched this year. Include references and your conclusion or recommendation.
- Describe the most meaningful constructive criticism or feedback you have received and how you have incorporated it into your practice.
Candidates contacted for interviews.
- Additional Virginia Mason application items sent to candidate as applicable
- Candidates will meet with RPD, current residents, preceptors and pharmacy managers
- Prepare to present a 5 minute presentation on a healthcare topic of your choice
Final date for submission of rank order lists.
Results of Match are released
- For more information about the match, please visit the ASHP Resident Matching Program.
- Must hold, or be in the process of obtaining a Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACPE-accredited school
- Must be eligible to practice pharmacy in the state of Washington